"Manage and Transfer files on your iPad & iPhone"
What can iPad File Explorer do for you as iPhone Browser?
- Browser file system structure on your iPhone, iPad,and iPod Touch
- Manage folders and files on iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches
- Transfer files from iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch to PC computer
- Preview music, videos and photo images
- Easy to use, normally like Windows Explorer
- As iPhone Explorer like Finder on Mac computer
- Multiple devices support
If you are iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch user, you must have the trouble to transfer files from your iPod device to PC computer. Now, you don't need to worry about this any more, because iPad File Explorer does the exact stuff to help you manage folders and files on your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad device.
iPad File Explorer is an iPhone Browser and iPhone Explorer runs on microsoft windows system and Apple Mac OS X. When you run iPad File Explorer, and connect your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad to computer via USB connector. iPad File Explorer will recognize your iPod device and list all folders and files. If you have multiple iPod devices, fortunately iPad File Explorer supports multiple devices. You can switch among these connected devices anytime.
Also, iPad File Explorer can manage your iPhone with and without jailbreak. But you can manage files on real root only on jailbroken devices.
iPad File Explorer supports most of the iPod devices. From iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPad, even iPhone4 with latest version of firmware.